{dj-N} Theory of Everything 3 {dj-N} Theory of Everything 3

amazing. can't wait to see how 1:07 will be in the level 0.o

Bossfight - Mescalink Bossfight - Mescalink

not a fan of this style, but I really like this one the most out of the EP. anyway, can't wait to see more future bass songs from you!

Angry Birds [Bossfight Remix] Angry Birds [Bossfight Remix]

amazing! this brings back so many memories...

Last Hope Last Hope

awesome! a little repetitive, i think that took away 0.5 off my vote, but still, it's great! i think you deserve more recognition. anyway, i don't think i have anything else to say, so yeah. my overall score of this song is 4.5. :D

jjoon responds:

Creo - Dimension Creo - Dimension

am i the only one here who is NOT from krazyman or black blizzard?! anyways, truly amazing song. you should really make more like this. i love how you combined a real-life instrument with electronic stuff. this is quality content right here.

Creo - 322 Creo - 322

amazing! love the guitar. a little repetitive but that's not a problem for me. really amazing. you deserve WAY more recognition :D

Time Leaper Time Leaper

krazyman always finds the best songs for GD levels.

NK - Fairydust NK - Fairydust

i don't see how the first part is bad. its good! 5/5 for everything

Drifting through Space Drifting through Space

pretty good for your first song! like TheDarknayt said, it's pretty repetitive imo. but it's still good! can't wait to see your future songs.

ItzBrok3n responds:

Thanks dude :3

TheFatRat - Jackpot TheFatRat - Jackpot

AMAZING! 2,938,293,438,947/5. I HAVE NO WORDS.
i love chipstep music. you and bossfight are my favourite composers. both of you have this indescribable way of making music.. i don't really know.
i'm new to music-making, and i can only imagine learning to create stuff like this. could you tell me a software for making music that's better than GarageBand? 'cause i use garageband and the music you can make from that is not really the best. it's good but not the best. if you knew a (hopefully free) software to create music almost as good as this, please let me know.
also you should check out my songs, they're pretty neat.

anyway, that's all i have to say. thanks.

- NyloGD